How? Prepare for Monday on Friday. Yes, you read that right, start thinking about Monday today. Here are some tips to work with to help you prepare for another successful week.
- Tie up any loose ends you may have from the week.
- Schedule those meetings you discussed.
- Make those follow up calls today instead of pushing them off for the next week.
- Edit your resume and make those small but, effective changes. This will give you the ability to send the best version of your resume immediately.
- Create a to-do list of tasks that need to be completed. Tasks not crossed off can be added to a to-do list for Monday. Having a list started will help you not have that worried ‘what did I forget?’ feeling following you around all weekend.
- Make sure your calendar is up to date with all of your appointments, interviews, or meetings.
- Clean up your desk or workspace by the end of the day.
The goal is to stay ahead of the game. We all know how even the smallest of tasks can add up. You never know what could be waiting for you on the other side of the weekend.
“Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.” -Robert H. Schuller
Have a great weekend!!